Land Manager Role at Valor:
Championing Excellence in Energy Land Management
Step into the dynamic world of energy land management with Valor as a Land Manager. Based in Fort Worth, Texas, this role offers a unique opportunity to lead, innovate, and shape the future of land management in the oil and gas sector. Valor, a beacon of excellence in oil, gas, and mineral management, is renowned for its commitment to innovation, best practices, and its core values. Our culture is a harmonious blend of collaboration, mentorship, and empowerment, setting the stage for professionals eager to make a mark. As a Land Manager, you'll be at the forefront of land-related responsibilities, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and fostering enduring client relationships. Join us, and be an integral part of a legacy that champions precision, integrity, and strategic foresight in energy land management.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Provide effective leadership to the land team, fostering a culture of cohesive collaboration and ensuring the successful accomplishment of team objectives.
- Manage and direct title-related responsibilities related to interest type and ownership, ensuring accuracy and compliance throughout the process.
- Supervise the comprehensive onboarding process for new clients, ensuring a smooth and efficient integration into our systems and services.
- Create comprehensive and insightful monthly reports for clients upon request, utilizing auditing expertise to validate data accuracy and uphold the highest quality standards.
- Conduct thorough assessments of client portals, leading the implementation and oversight of corrective actions to maintain uniformity, consistency, and absolute accuracy of ownership information. Conduct regular audits to validate these efforts.
- Exemplify Valor’s 4 Core Values.
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy in owner data and reports.
- Commitment to maintaining strict confidentiality and upholding integrity in handling sensitive client information.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for clear interaction with internal teams and clients.
- In depth knowledge of the oil and gas industry, including specific land practices and regulations.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently, while also functioning effectively in a collaborative team environment.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in energy related field preferred.
- CPL, CMM or equivalent certification required.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of land and/or mineral management experience.