Senior Landman Role at Valor:
Navigating the Landscape of Energy Land Management with Precision
Embark on a transformative journey in the realm of energy land management with Valor as a Senior Landman. Situated in the vibrant city of Fort Worth, Texas, this role beckons seasoned professionals eager to make a mark in the oil and gas sector. Valor, a trailblazer in oil, gas, and mineral management, stands tall with its unwavering commitment to innovation, precision, and its core values. Our culture is a harmonious blend of collaboration, mentorship, and empowerment, setting the stage for professionals eager to make a mark. As a Senior Landman, you'll be at the forefront of land-related responsibilities, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and fostering enduring client relationships. You'll also have the privilege of guiding a dedicated team, ensuring seamless collaboration and the successful achievement of objectives. Join us, and be an integral part of a legacy that champions precision, integrity, and strategic foresight in energy land management.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Manage and direct title-related tasks pertaining to interest type and ownership.
- Supervise the comprehensive onboarding of new clients, ensuring seamless integration.
- Generate comprehensive and insightful client monthly reports upon request, leveraging your auditing expertise to validate the accuracy of data and ensure the highest quality standards are met.
- Conduct thorough assessments of client portals, implementing and overseeing corrective actions to maintain uniformity, consistency, and absolute accuracy of ownership information, and conducting audits to validate these efforts.
- Guide a team of 1-3 members, by delegating tasks and ensuring seamless collaboration and successful achievement of objectives.
- Cultivate and safeguard strong client confidentiality, while nurturing enduring relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy in owner data and reports.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines.
- In depth knowledge of the oil and gas industry, including specific land practices and regulations.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, for data analysis and reporting.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently, while also functioning effectively in a collaborative team environment.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in energy related field preferred.
- RPL required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of land and or mineral management experience.